Today’s post comes courtesy of a wonderful woman called Ema, who nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award on Twitter! Thank you so much! Check out her blog here.
With the Sunshine Blogger Award, you answer 11 questions that are set by the person who nominated you; then you ask 11 questions yourself, and nominate 11 people for the Award!
So, once again, thank you Ema, and here are my answers:
1) What is your favourite food dish and why?
Pie, mash and liquor. I’m from South London and when I was a kid, I would get very excited when my mum would take me to East Lane for pie and mash.
2) What made you become a blogger? and if you are not one already, who you ever consider blogging in the future?
I used to have a little blog but I started it at the wrong time as I had nothing to write about. When I was at a point where I had things to write about, I started afresh and started this one!
3) What are your 3 main hobbies?
Playing rugby, needlework (namely cross-stitching, knitting and eventually crochet), and playing video games.
4) Do you or would you write about your main hobbies and share your blog to others?
I have written about rugby before (check it out here), and I might think about doing a blog post about the other two at some point, it’s definitely something to think about!
5) There are 3 films on at the cinema.. a Romantic comedy, a Psychological thriller or an Action packed movie.. Which one do you pick?
6) What film is it? (can be new or old)
Batman (the Michael Keaton one!)
7) What is (would) be your Fav thing to blog about?
I don’t really have a favourite – all the stuff I blog about are things I love talking about.
8) How about your worst and why?
Product reviews. I do some on here where they are products that I have used over an extended period, but if I do a makeup review I feel it’s better for me to speak about it instead of writing about it.
9) There is a knock at your front door.. is it A) A takaway delievery B) A friend or family member popping over for a cuppa or C) Taxi guy to drop you off into town for the evening?
Takeaway, every time.
10) Your birthday, Hallowen, Bonfire Night, Christmas, New Years, Valentines day, Easter.. Which is your fav and why?
My birthday, because it’s the one day where I feel that I can actually be lazy, eat cake and not feel guilty about it!
11) Last but not least.. which would you say is your best quality?
My quirky nature. I’m always up for being a bit silly and not taking myself seriously sometimes.
And now here are my 11 questions!
- If you could not blog, what would you do?
- Dream holiday destination and why?
- You’re on a desert island. What three things would you have with you?
- Cats or dogs? Or neither?
- Favourite way for you to de-stress after a long day?
- Favourite thing to do on a first date?
- The one product I could not live without is…
- Who is your inspiration in life?
- You find out your grandmother has a secret fortune, and you inherit a large sum of money. First thing you would do?
- Who would you form a band with? 4 extra members max.
- Favourite Disney film, classic and modern?
My nominations, and their blogs, are:
- Harriet: http://harrietday.com
- Danielle: https://danielletweedles.com
- Sara: https://sarafayce.wordpress.com/
- Claire: https://sarafayce.wordpress.com/
- Lauren: https://lovelaurenellen.com/
- Charlotte: https://charlottesmakeupblog.com
- N: https://new-lune.com
- Jamie: https://dontgiveajam.com
- Sarah: https://lifewithlilred.com
- Rebecca: http://bexfaye.com
- Katie: https://katiessanctuaryblog.wordpress.com
Please please please go and check them out. They are all blogs that I absolutely love to read and they are amazing.
Until next time Lovelies!